About the Conference
Get a look behind the scenes at how leading companies have built successful enterprise-wide sustainability programs. Whether your program is in its early stages, or you’ve been at it for years, this conference offers practical insights for EHS and sustainability and managers responsible for leading corporate sustainability efforts in all industries.
Sessions will address sustainability management challenges that include:
- Setting performance metrics and goals
- Staffing and organizational structure
- Establishing priorities for sustainability projects
- External reporting, including Global Reporting Initiative
- Best practices for stakeholder engagement
- Business drivers and benefits of corporate sustainability programs
Conference speakers and attendees are your EHS and sustainability peers. Leverage their experience to advance your program this March 7-8 at the 2012 Corporate Sustainability Management Conference. Register Today!