The Corporate Sustainability Management Conference brings together EHS & sustainability managers from all industries to share case studies and best practices from the world's leading companies.
Meet the thought leaders who will offer their strategies and solutions to the challenges faced by all managers responsible implementing and managing corporate sustainability programs.
- Marjella Alma, Manager External Relations; Global Reporting Initiative
- A.W. Armstrong, U.S. Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Caterina Conti, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel; Anvil Knitwear Inc.
- Hilary S. Davidson, Director, Sustainability & Community Affairs; Duke Energy Corp.
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Sustainability Education and Engagement Initiatives; Ingersoll Rand Co.
- John Finisdore, Principal; Sustainable Flows
- Bill Frerking, Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer; Georgia-Pacific LLC
- John Gardner, Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer; Novelis Inc.
- Art Gibson, Vice President of EHS; Baxter Healthcare
- Japen Hollist, Second Vice President; Aflac
- Kathryn Lewis, Business Strategist; dMASS
- Aaron M. Lien, Analyst; Water Resources Research Center, University of Arizona
- Bruce Karas, Director of Safety & Environmental Services; The Coca-Cola Co.
- Gavin Mcintyre; Ecovative
- David Newman, Head of EHS and Sustainability; EMD Millipore
- Matt Plante,Vice President of Energy Efficiency; EnerNOC
- Samantha Putt del Pino, Co-Director of Business Engagement in Climate and Technology, Climate and Energy Program; World Resources Institute
- Kaleigh Robinson, Lead - International Training and Capacity Building; World Resources Institute/ GHG Protocol Initiative
- Steve Rochlin, Director; AccountAbility
- Balaji Saravana, Head of Global Sustainability; Newell Rubbermaid
- Rose Shaver, Manager, Sustainability; Summit Energy Services Inc.
- Todd Swingle, Environmental Manager; Cummins Inc.
- Emma Williams, Corporate Communications, Sustainability; Shaw Industries Group Inc.
Stay tuned as we continue to update the speaker line-up.